Advantages Lots of classic sing-along favourites
Disadvantages Some modern not so favourite cheese
1. Y.M.C.A - The Village PeopleWhat a great start to a party album, should get all the Mum's up and looking ridiculous.
2. I Should Be Lucky - Kylie MinogueYep kids, there was a time when Kylie was distinctly uncool. Another one for us oldies to sing-along to.
3. The Time Warp - DamianOk, my dancing isn't upto the level of The Rocky Horror Show, but its fun trying.
4. Saturday Night - WhigfieldThis ones a bit more up to date, and again there's a dance that goes with this.
5. Rabbit - Chas & DaveLord this ones old. My Dad used to quote the "you've got more Rabbit than Sainsbury's" at me all the time.
6. Groove Is In The Heart - Deee-LiteBack to more modern times for this one, and no fancy dance routine :-( but still a great tune.
7. Birdie song - The TweetsRight everybody in a circle, and don't forget to wiggle your bum. A classic and great ice-breaker.
8. Hey Mickey - Toni BasilTime to get the pom poms out. Love this one and used to sing along all the time, far better than the modern version.
9. Cotton Eye Joe - RednexOut with the cowboy boots, it's time for a bit of thigh slapping line-dancing.
10. Just A Little Bit - Gina GOo-Ahh it's a nice bright bit of pop.
11. Jump Around - House Of PainUmmm what can I say about this one, reminds me of the time in my life where dancing consisted of jumping up and down on the spot.
12. Shout - LuluWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, what a classic. Might be from the sixties but still one of the best sing-along party anthems.
13. I'm A Beleiver - The MonkeesLooks like we're sticking firmly in the past for this one. But most children will still know this from Shrek.
14. Venus - BananaramaGreat stuff from the Bananas, although most of the younger generation are going to think of razors, at least they can sing-along too.
15. Swing The Mood - Jive BunnyThis is a great re-mix of many classic 60's songs. A bit of Round the clock, Little Susie, Hound Dog...need I go on.
16. Say Cheese! (Smile Please) - Fast Food RockersThis is a very up to date peice of cheese. And I don't think this is going to be a classic like the others on the disc.
17. Things Can Only Get Better - D:ReamA great ending for the CD with this feel good anthem.
Wow, they've chosen some great songs to start the CDs have'nt they.
|Quality and consistency of tracks|
|Cover / Inlay Design and Content|
|How does it compare to the artist's other releases||Not applicable|
|How does it rate alongside the competition||Good|
Attention, this is the first review from this author
Instead of giving a negative rating, consider:
Help this member by giving your advice
Report fraud (for example plagiarism) or other issue with the review to the Ciao support team
Add your comment